Endless 90 ES Frame
The Endless 90 ES Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup “Enhanced Stability” frame specifically designed for skaters with larger foot sizes using 165 mm compatible freeride skates. The extra wheelbase length is optimized for boot sizes 44 and up. Endless is proud to offer the first urban frame for large-footed skaters seeking a big wheel setup that is properly suited for the size of their feet. We believe nobody should have to skate comically short frames on a size 47 boot, or be forced into a larger wheel size just to have a wheelbase that provides adequate stability.
This frame is also a good fit for any skater seeking a little extra length and stability over our regular Endless 90 frame.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Multiple setups: 4x90, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setups
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Compatible with bullet profile wheels only
- Recommended for all skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 42 (270 mm foot length) and above, and specifically for sizes 44-48
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Boot compatibility: Some boots may require modification or a washer between the frame and boot to allow clearance for new 110 mm wheels in the 3x110 setup: Adapt GT/GTS/GTO
- Note: on Adapt skates our frames are not optimally centered
- Wheelbase: 291 mm
- Brake compatibility:
- 4x90: Powerslide Urban Brake Size L (908058/3), Powerslide Road Hog Speed Brake (907005),
- 3x110: Powerslide Megacruiser Brake (907029) - may require modification
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 310 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
Urban Camo design copyright 2021 Endless Blading LLC and Rollerbalding, LLC.
These frames are awesome. The responsiveness, maneuverability and stability with the 4x90 setup is so satisfying. Thanks for making such a wonderful product!
Wowie I went from an Endless 80 set up and the difference in stability is remarkable with the 90 ES. I feel fully planted and confident as I hop, skip, and slide around town doing all sorts of fun things n’ tings
Endless 90 ES
Such a massive change from stock frames which were very undersized for my feet. Stock 4x80 frames have a 243mm wheelbase which was not good for stability on my ~290mm feet and 310mm 46EU boots. This frame was the largest I could find on 165mm mounts, and coincidentally had a 291mm wheelbase which is great. Each of my end wheels is right under my toe and heel providing a lot of security, with the rocker keeping them menauverable enough for all the urban skating I am doing with the MIQSS skaters in Melbourne. I am finding that 90mm wheels hold a lot more momentum at speed than 80mm did and roll over bumps in the road with ease.
I was on flat triskate frame previously. I am starting to really get into the swivelly wizard skating movements, so wanted to try a frame with the rockered 4-wheel setup and these have been a lot of fun.
It is an amazing frame!! It is just fun and easier to steer. I’m a beginner/intermediate skater and these frames would had made the leaning curve much easier!!
The endless es 90 feels very stable when you want to the stability, yet nimble and responsive. It fits incredibly well on the boot, with plenty of room for adjustment underfoot to get the frame in the right spot. The rocker of the frame just feels very natural. My previous frames were the cl 90 Iqon frames, and though the rocker on those was great, the endless just feels that much better. I’ve paired mine with MB pants! Solid setup!