Endless 90 Frame
The Endless 90 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Multiple setups: 4x90, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setups
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Wheel Compatibility: bullet profile only for 3x110 setup
- Please ensure the wheel profile is listed as "bullet", other profiles such as "round", "race", or others may not be compatible.
- Recommended for all skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 40 (260 mm foot length) and above
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Boot compatibility: Some boots may require modification or a washer between the frame and boot to allow clearance for new 110 mm wheels in the 3x110 setup: size 47 (US 13) Twister Edge (we recommend the Endless 100 instead for this size boot), Adapt GT/GTS/GTO
- Note: on Adapt skates our frames are not optimally centered
- Wheelbase: 276 mm
- Brake compatibility:
- 4x90: Powerslide Urban Brake Size M (908058/2) - may require modification to fit
- 3x110: Powerslide Megacruiser 125 (907029), FR Skates 3W Brake (FRBRK-3W)
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 292 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
Urban Camo design copyright 2021 Endless Blading LLC and Rollerbalding, LLC.
better than 80
comparate to some other frame who always got hole in them i though those would make it heavier and make me lost my dexterity but not it feel really strong and dont move when you do a jump. you feel more the ground, for some its not a good point for me its great the only bad thing is the wheel on front and the last are squeezed with the frame.
I love the option of having a 4 wheel or 3 wheel setup. 4 x 90 is very maneuverable with the slight rocker for lower speed skating tricks. The 3 x 110 is a good option for the track when you want to get up to higher speeds and still have stability. Silver frame is solid and works well with the FR1 46EU boot. The Undercover wheels that came with it are some of the best wheels I have used; they seem like they're gonna last longer than other brands.
It's really easy to turn, spin with this frame . Some of my friends tell me that I'm cheating .
solid, good looking
needed a new frame (bent the ones that came on my skate), this does the job, is super sturdy, and looks great doing it
These frames are the bees knees! I love how much more maneuverable they are than even my short 3x110 setup i was using prior. The best part is even though they are more maneuverable they dont lose any stability and feel just as stable if not more-so than my FR 3x110 frames. I only rode these as 3x110 on one brief occasion and i could tell they would be great for some longe distance riding
Endless 90 feedback
I just got my endless 90 frames and beyond happy with the product. Very nimble and agile but skate fast like a flat frame without feeling the rocker any slight bit. I’m thoroughly impressed and happy I got them. Awesome work. And I love the sounds they make when I carve. These frames have really increased my addiction to street/free skating.
I love these frames. The speed axels the ability to go from 4 wheels to 3. They're super sturdy, and the camo looks awesome. The rockered 90 is surprisingly stable and nimble. Not as stable as a flat. But, that's to be expected. If I had one complaint, it would be that endless doesn't offer any frames with a 195 mount.
You need this frames!
The endless 90s are amazing and the best frames I have owned so far. Having a perfect balance between flexibility and stability it is a great asset for urban skaters that enjoy long trails while being able to efficiently perform tricks .
Great all round frame.
It’s good having stability for cruising and getting some speed and also having the agility of a rocker.
Magic on wheels, I got the frame with the wheels and both work wonderfully together i couldn't recommend it more for anyone. Perfect for wizard skating. Side note if you're looking to wizard skate in a rink, the wheels are grippy which is great but you're better off doing so outside for easier slide transitions.