Endless Arc UFS Frame
The Endless Arc UFS Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup 5-wheel frame specifically designed for skaters seeking the highest level of performance for expressive flatland styles that rely heavily upon precise edge transitions and ninja-like swivel moves. Through a meticulous development and testing process we have engineered a frame that we believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for Seba CJ, CJ2, SX, and SX2 UFS boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design brings new levels of responsiveness, speed, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
For the best skating performance and movement tempo, our 5-wheel frames should be chosen based on boot size as noted below.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Multiple setups for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning
- 80 or 84 mm outer wheels + 3x 76 mm inner wheels
- For the best experience do NOT mix round and bullet wheel profiles. Matched sets of Hydrogen or Street Invader wheels can be purchased in our store.
- Arc Rocker
- Enhanced levels of rocker possible when using 80 mm wheels and optional Arc Deluxe Rocker Axles (silver)
- Forward tilt provides optimal heel raise for Seba CJ/CJ2/SX/SX2 boots
- Optimized for responsiveness, speed, acceleration, and precise control of movement
- Higher performing alternative to 5x76 options
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 38-43
- For size 44 and above we recommend the longer ES version of this frame
- Mounting: UFS
- Front-back pivot adjustment, 0 to -3 m
- Note: THEM 909 users may need to replace their stock frame bolts (see help article)
- Wheelbase: 316 mm
- Pivot spacing: 77 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 357 grams, without spacers and axles
Check out the Arc Landing Page to learn more about the design.
Check out the Arc | Arc ES Setup Guide for mounting and confirguation help.
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
So far I think this frame is super fun! I tried these on both my USD Sways and then the FR UFR and Arc feels right at home for me on the UFR skate! Now all I need to do is practice more . But the frames seem super high quality and I love the fact that I can play around with rockering options
Great ufs frame
I got the endless arc 165 mount for my adapt gto's in the past for wizard skating but when I decided to invest in an aggressive boot to learn aggressive on the side i felt like the endless arc would be a great choice frame to compliment my boot of choice, FR Skate UFR Street AP Intuition Aggressive . Combining aggressive skating and wizard skating I'm sure has been done but it's something I want to learn. The combination is light on my feet
Great design, awesome look
Perfect for flatland skating sessions during rainy days. I am really enjoying the multiple rocker configurations, especially the one that mimics an ice skate (more rocker at the front, less in the back). Eager to try out the 84mms at the front and back to give some added speed for cruising!
need better/ harder metal end screws on first and last wheels
hi quality 8 mm hex fits poorly into the scres on 1st and 5 wheels. the rest is spectacular
A lightweight finely balanced Wizarding enabler
Before this, I had four other Endless frames (three trinity 4x84,4x90, 4x90LR and one 165 4x84), and I used to imagine what it would be like to use all the 5 axle wheel receivers at the same time. That is, to be able to mount 5 wheels simultaneously, thereby using all the wheel mounting points. Once I tried the Arc, I understood why it isn't just a simple matter of moving things in a CAD file to fit 5 wheels. This is a well made, finely tuned, light-weight rocker-ed frame with the intention of (a) giving you that seamless agile rocker, (b) being forgiving in its stability especially on one foot tricks, and (c) making you go fast as you can on 5 wheels. And the Endless Arc succeeds in all of these goals in my opinion. Especially in being rigid, lightweight and low to the ground. I feel much more confident in my flat-land skating with these frames. But most of all, these frames are just really fun. Anyone who enjoys flatland wizard skating should try these at least once in their lives.