Our team will be taking a much needed holiday break at the end of the year. Please keep the following dates in mind when placing your orders before the holiday. The online store will remain open during the break, but some orders may not ship until we return, depending on inventory available for fulfillment. Response to emails may be a bit delayed during this time as well, so we appreciate your patience in advance.
Orders placed on or before 12/16 will ship on or before 12/20.
Orders placed on or after 12/17 will begin shipping 1/4/20.
As you all know, shipping gets crazier and crazier this time of the year leading up to the holidays because the carriers get swamped and the weather can be problematic in some areas. Here's the best info we have regarding shipping cutoffs for Christmas delivery:
- USPS First Class and Ground Advantage - December 16th
- USPS Priority Mail - December 20th
- USPS Priority Mail International - December 6th
- Fedex Ground (commercial address) - December 13th
- Fedex Home Delivery - December 16th
- UPS Ground - December 15th
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - December 19th (Canada/Mexico; check ups.com/ctc for other countries)
- DHL Express Worldwide - unknown / not published
- DHl Express (Asia, Central & South America) - unknown / not published