Endless 90 Frame
The Endless 90 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Multiple setups: 4x90, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setups
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Wheel Compatibility: bullet profile only for 3x110 setup
- Please ensure the wheel profile is listed as "bullet", other profiles such as "round", "race", or others may not be compatible.
- Recommended for all skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 40 (260 mm foot length) and above
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Boot compatibility: Some boots may require modification or a washer between the frame and boot to allow clearance for new 110 mm wheels in the 3x110 setup: size 47 (US 13) Twister Edge (we recommend the Endless 100 instead for this size boot), Adapt GT/GTS/GTO
- Note: on Adapt skates our frames are not optimally centered
- Not compatible with UFS boots (including FR Skates UFR)
- Wheelbase: 276 mm
- Brake compatibility:
- 4x90: Powerslide Urban Brake Size M (908058/2) - may require modification to fit
- 3x110: Powerslide Megacruiser 125 (907029), FR Skates 3W Brake (FRBRK-3W)
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 292 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
Urban Camo design copyright 2021 Endless Blading LLC and Rollerbalding, LLC.
Love at first Stride
I was on a stock 4x80 setup since purchasing new skates about 2 months ago. I decided to get back into inline skating for the first time in about 20 years to spice up my cycling training and have another fun form of exercise. I learned what wizard skating was and have become so determined to practice and learn the different movements. I saw many popular skaters using Endless Frames on IG and I loved the aesthetic and then started doing research. I went for the Endless 90 frame and the first time I rode them as a 4x90 setup I was so impressed with both the stability and the maneuverability. I love the natural rocker and can’t ever imagine going back to a flat setup except maybe as the 3x110 setup for just bike path cruising (which I did try and felt very locked in and stable). Overall, I’m super excited about these frames and the next level it has already taken my skating. Once I master the basics, I will definitely be trying the Endless Arc next.
Endless 90 - Tron Blue
Have only been able to use these for two sessions and I love them. At first they don’t seem to be rockered but when using them, the sprints are not affected, the stability at high speed is barely affected, turns are improved and overall a better sense of stability and gives confidence. I doubt I’ll ever use regular frames again. Thank you Endless.
Best frames ever !!
Can’t even compare this frames to my stock fr frames, endless 90/110 is perfect in every way, feels really responsive, so easy to turn, ready to do tricks and also ready for trail, love it !!
better than 80
comparate to some other frame who always got hole in them i though those would make it heavier and make me lost my dexterity but not it feel really strong and dont move when you do a jump. you feel more the ground, for some its not a good point for me its great the only bad thing is the wheel on front and the last are squeezed with the frame.
I love the option of having a 4 wheel or 3 wheel setup. 4 x 90 is very maneuverable with the slight rocker for lower speed skating tricks. The 3 x 110 is a good option for the track when you want to get up to higher speeds and still have stability. Silver frame is solid and works well with the FR1 46EU boot. The Undercover wheels that came with it are some of the best wheels I have used; they seem like they're gonna last longer than other brands.
It's really easy to turn, spin with this frame . Some of my friends tell me that I'm cheating .
solid, good looking
needed a new frame (bent the ones that came on my skate), this does the job, is super sturdy, and looks great doing it
These frames are the bees knees! I love how much more maneuverable they are than even my short 3x110 setup i was using prior. The best part is even though they are more maneuverable they dont lose any stability and feel just as stable if not more-so than my FR 3x110 frames. I only rode these as 3x110 on one brief occasion and i could tell they would be great for some longe distance riding
Endless 90 feedback
I just got my endless 90 frames and beyond happy with the product. Very nimble and agile but skate fast like a flat frame without feeling the rocker any slight bit. I’m thoroughly impressed and happy I got them. Awesome work. And I love the sounds they make when I carve. These frames have really increased my addiction to street/free skating.
I love these frames. The speed axels the ability to go from 4 wheels to 3. They're super sturdy, and the camo looks awesome. The rockered 90 is surprisingly stable and nimble. Not as stable as a flat. But, that's to be expected. If I had one complaint, it would be that endless doesn't offer any frames with a 195 mount.