Endless 90 Frame
The Endless 90 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. Additional stock is expected to arrive in late April.
- Multiple setups: 4x90, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setups
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Compatible with bullet profile wheels only
- Recommended for all skill levels
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Boot compatibility: Some boots may require modification or a washer between the frame and boot to allow clearance for new 110 mm wheels in the 3x110 setup: size 47 (US 13) Twister Edge (we recommend the Endless 100 instead for this size boot), Adapt GT/GTS/GTO
- Note: on Adapt skates our frames are not optimally centered
- Wheelbase: 276 mm
- Brake compatibility:
- 4x90: Powerslide Urban Brake Size M (908058/2) - may require modification to fit
- 3x110: Powerslide Urban Brake Size L (908058/3), FR Skates 3W Brake (FRBRK-3W)
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 292 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
These frames were hyped on r/rollerblading and they live up to all of the great reviews. As a relatively new skater, they have made sharp turns much easier because not all of the wheels are touching the ground at once. Highly recommended!
Absolutely love learning to skate on these as a beginner. The balanced rocker is my favorite way to cruise around!
The frame aluminium was in great shape quality, just the frame is quite loud on the ride (not the wheels problem). The packing has downgraded compare with that I saw on utube, but not a big thingy
Agility, speed, control; everything is given to you when running these frames. Couldn't imagine going on a ride without them
Just totally impressed! So well balanced and smooth, only tried the 90s out but so far absolutely convinced these are the best
The Endless 90 frames are blast to use. I switched out my stock Rollerblade Twister frames and I haven’t noticed a difference in maneuverability from 80 mm to 90 mm. Rides faster due to the larger wheels, a small bit more stable, and quite agile. The frames are a pleasure to skate on. Packaging of the product and build quality is next level.
EXCELENTES FRAMES, LA MEJOR COMBINACIÒN DE ESTABILLIDAD Y MANIOBRABILIDAD, CON UNA RESISTENCIA QUE LO PERMITE TODO
I have been skating these endless 90 frames on my rollerblade rb boots for 2 months now. I am very impressed with the maneuverability and the speed and how I can rollover anything. They are made solid and roll with a feel of quality and precision. Straight line skating is fast , turning and carving is easy , jumps are solid . Best frame for 4 wheel frame for all around skating. I found the 3 wheel set up a bit too long for me, I have a shorter 3 x 110 set up that I use. Overall a fantastic frame that I enjoy rolling on and I would and do recommend to others.
The rocker feels amazing, not too steep but keeps you very agile in turns. Frames have a sturdy build and also make a pretty cool noise :) would recommend for anyone looking to spice up their skate life
Amazing frame, Amazing website, Amazing customer service... Thinking about the 100mm version also...