Endless Arc CS Frame
The Endless Arc CS 165 Frame is an adjustable rocker, 5-wheel Compact Scale frame specifically designed for "urban figure skating", and for smaller-footed wizard skaters seeking an appropriately sized experience. Through meticulous development and testing we have engineered a frame that we believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for all 165 mount boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design and novel wheel configuration brings uncompromised levels of responsiveness, control, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
For the best skating performance and movement tempo, our 5-wheel frames should be chosen based on boot size as noted below.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Wheel configuration: 3x 76 mm (wheels 1, 3, 5) + 2x 68 mm (wheels 2, 4)
- For the best experience do NOT mix round and bullet wheel profiles. Matched sets of Endless or Street Invader wheels can be purchased in our store.
- Multi-position Arc Rocker
- Enhanced levels of rocker possible using optional Arc Deluxe Rocker Axles (silver), or black Rocker Axles in "up" setting
- Four (4) rocker positions of outer 76 mm wheels for performance tuning
- Urban figure skate setup: Silver Axle in front, Black Axle down in back
- Optimized for next-level responsiveness, speed, acceleration, and precise control of movement
- Higher performing alternative to 5x72 options
- Speed of 76 mm with ride height set by 68 mm wheels
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Recommended for urban figure skating with boot sizes 35-44
- Recommended for wizard skating with boot sizes 35-38
- For size 39 and above wizard skating we recommend the longer Arc | Arc ES versions
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Longitudinal mounting slots allow for optimized front-back alignment with all skate brands
- For centered mounting on FR/Seba boots and Micro MT Plus: push frame forward (bolt sits towards rear of slot)
- For centered mounting on Rollerblade or Adapt boots: push frame backwards (bolt sits towards middle of slot)
- Lateral mounting slot allow for angled adjustment on 7-hole mounts only, like FR1/2/3.
- Wheelbase: 292 mm
- Pivot spacing: 73 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 303 grams, without spacers and axles
Check out the Arc CS Landing Page to learn more about the design.
Check out the Arc CS Setup Guide for mounting and confirguation help.
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
Love these frames so much, they are the missing piece I've been looking for for my urban skate setup. They're so agile and responsive