Endless Arc ES UFS Frame
The Endless Arc ES UFS Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup 5-wheel frame specifically designed for skaters with larger foot sizes seeking the highest level of performance for expressive flatland styles that rely heavily upon precise edge transitions and ninja-like swivel moves. Through a meticulous development and testing process we have engineered a frame that we believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for Seba CJ, CJ2, SX, and SX2 UFS boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design brings new levels of responsiveness, speed, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
For the best skating performance and movement tempo, our 5-wheel frames should be chosen based on boot size as noted below. This frame is best for size 44 and up.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
- Multiple setups for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning
- 80 or 84 mm outer wheels + 3x 76 mm inner wheels
- For the best experience do NOT mix round and bullet wheel profiles. Matched sets of Hydrogen or Street Invader wheels can be purchased in our store.
- Arc Rocker
- Enhanced levels of rocker possible when using 80 mm wheels and optional Arc Deluxe Rocker Axles (silver)
- Forward tilt provides optimal heel raise for Seba CJ/CJ2/SX/SX2 boots
- Optimized for responsiveness, speed, acceleration, and precise control of movement
- Higher performing alternative to 5x80 options
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 44-47
- For size 38-43 we recommend the standard version of this frame
- Mounting: UFS
- Front-back pivot adjustment, 0 to -3 mm
- Wheelbase: 324 mm
- Pivot spacing: 81 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 369 grams, without spacers and axles
Check out the Arc Landing Page to learn more about the design.
Check out the Arc | Arc ES Setup Guide for mounting and confirguation help.
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.