Endless Arc UFS Frame
The Endless Arc UFS Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup 5-wheel frame specifically designed for skaters seeking the highest level of performance for expressive flatland styles that rely heavily upon precise edge transitions and ninja-like swivel moves. Through a meticulous development and testing process over the last 8 months we have engineered a frame that we believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for Seba CJ, CJ2, SX, and SX2 UFS boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design brings new levels of responsiveness, speed, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
For the best skating performance and movement tempo, our 5-wheel frames should be chosen based on boot size as noted below.
Submit your pre-order to gain exclusive access to this innovative new product before it's available for distribution. No payment is required up front. You will be given priority notification when this product is ready to ship. It is currently in production. Estimated ship date: late August 2022.
- Multiple setups for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning
- Wheel configurations to be revealed at a later date.
- Arc Rocker
- Forward tilt provides optimal heel raise for Seba CJ/CJ2/SX/SX2 boots
- Optimized for game-changing responsiveness, speed, acceleration, and precise control of movement
- Higher performing alternative to 5x76 options
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 38-43
- For size 44 and above we recommend the longer ES version of this frame
- Mounting: UFS
- Front-back pivot adjustment
- Wheelbase: 316 mm
- Pivot spacing: 77 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 357 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.