Thanks for submitting a pre-order for one of our products!
Here’s what happens next:
- Check your email for a pre-order confirmation email.
- When we have confirmed that this item will be available to ship we will notify customers at the top of the pre-order list and request payment via an email. Shipping and tax will be added at this time to the most current price of the product.
- When you receive the payment link email you have 72 hours to complete payment. Making payment creates an official order. Please check the "Promotions" and "Updates" tabs for your email if you use Gmail.
- If we don’t receive payment within 72 hours then your pre-order expires (we cancel it).
- Paid orders will ship within 4-7 business days in the order in which payments were completed.
We greatly appreciate your patience while await more stock from our vendors, and prepare the products for shipping. Due to the state of the world it’s very difficult to estimate when we will more stock ready to ship beyond what our website already states. So we respectfully ask that you refrain from contacting us about estimated ship dates or queue position. If we do have that information to share then we may periodically send out pre-order update emails or post a status update to our Instagram page. Please whitelist us so you don’t miss those messages. When we have confirmed arrival of more stock in our inventory, then we will email you the payment link.
By placing a pre-order, you agree to the following terms:
- Submitting a pre-order does not guarantee you the item, nor does it guarantee you a specific place in the paid order queue. It only puts you in line to be notified and offered the item, subject to availability.
- When you place a pre-order no payment will be collected. We only collect payment when we have confidence we can deliver the product within within a reasonable time frame.
- There is no specific ship date or promised availability estimate when a pre-order is placed. Items will only be offered for purchase subject to availability.
- Orders are not created until payment is successfully made via the payment link email. So it’s in your best interest to make payment as soon as possible to secure the item.
- We reserve the right to cancel pre-orders if we are unable to procure more product in a reasonable amount of time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a pre-orders if a customers has not completed payment within 72 hours of receiving an invoice/payment link email. To get back on the pre-order notification list you must submit your pre-order again.
- We reserve the right to change pricing or specifications between the time a pre-order is submitted and the time an invoice/payment link is sent. Fluctuations in manufacturing costs or schedules could necessitate such changes especially with long pre-order wait times. Final pricing will always be what is shown at checkout when you click the provided payment link.
If you have any questions or would like to cancel your pre-order please email us.