Endless 100 Frame
The Endless 100 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
New orders will ship in 2-4 business days.
Only order this frame if you see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below. If you do not see your skate listed, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4x100, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots - ask if you don't see your skate listed)
- Boot must have fully threaded 3-hole or 7-hole mounting plates
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts
- Not compatible: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Imperial, Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- Not compatible without professional modification: Rollerblade Twister Edge, Rollerblade Maxxum Edge, Rollerblade RB 80/110/DA: forward-most hole in front mount must be drilled and tapped for an 8 mm mounting bolt (perform at your own risk)
- Wheelbase: 303 mm
- Brake compatibility (not recommended for use with brake):
- 4x100: Powerslide Urban Brake Size L (908058/3)
- 3x110: none
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 320 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I've skated in my adolescence and just this year rediscovered skating, as so many did during the lockdown. Now in my 30s I was encouraged by others who (re-) started skating in their 30s, 40s, 50s, even 60s. So I bought just at the beginning of the first lockdown Seba skates with a 4x80mm Deluxe frame, no rockering. I got interest in and wanted to update to a 3x110 mm setup, but then I discovered this frame here and I bought it. And I love it! I am using mostly the rockered 4x100 mm setup, and really like the rockered style of the frame, but at the same time having big wheels. I feel very much comfort under my feet with them, it's easy to get speed with them, but also having at the same time the manoeuvrablility with the frame. And they just look great, I have the silver version, and the sound of the aluminium frame is just great! The only little minus is that the thread of the screws are on both frames on the same side. But I heard that this will change in future editions and for me that don't effect my 5-star review of the frame. I can recommend it! Happy skating everyone! :)
More stability than my FR1 125 frames and still as fast for being 100s. Being almost 50 and getting back into it, going down hills is still kinda scary, but I trusted in my new frames and they did not disappoint. Alr3eady had a few people notice the frames and was happy to tell them what they were. Thanks again for creating these frames.
Design and performance are above expectations. I've always wanted a big wheel setup, but the r100 felt clunky and I love my Seba high light boots so I wasn't ready to jump to a wizard UFS setup. For $200, you get a truly premium feeling frame, no flex, incredibly solid, quality axles, a great feeling rocker that makes them highly maneuverable. Ive leveled up my wizard skating considerably with these frames. And the cherry on top is that you can ride 3x110 for easy cruising.