Endless 100 Frame
The Endless 100 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
Now accepting pre-orders for the next production run. Quantities are limited. Orders ship in 3-5 business days once they are in stock. The next run is estimated to arrive end of October. Please check this page for status updates until then.
Only order this frame if you see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below. If you do not see your skate listed, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4x100, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots - ask if you don't see your skate listed)
- Boot must have fully threaded 3-hole or 7-hole mounting plates
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts
- Not compatible: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Imperial, Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- Not compatible without professional modification: Rollerblade Twister Edge, Rollerblade Maxxum Edge, Rollerblade RB 80/110/DA: forward-most hole in front mount must be drilled and tapped for an 8 mm mounting bolt (perform at your own risk)
- Wheelbase: 303 mm
- Brake compatibility (not recommended for use with brake):
- 4x100: Powerslide Urban Brake Size L (908058/3)
- 3x110: none
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 320 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
More stability than my FR1 125 frames and still as fast for being 100s. Being almost 50 and getting back into it, going down hills is still kinda scary, but I trusted in my new frames and they did not disappoint. Alr3eady had a few people notice the frames and was happy to tell them what they were. Thanks again for creating these frames.
Design and performance are above expectations. I've always wanted a big wheel setup, but the r100 felt clunky and I love my Seba high light boots so I wasn't ready to jump to a wizard UFS setup. For $200, you get a truly premium feeling frame, no flex, incredibly solid, quality axles, a great feeling rocker that makes them highly maneuverable. Ive leveled up my wizard skating considerably with these frames. And the cherry on top is that you can ride 3x110 for easy cruising.