Endless 110 Frame
The Endless 110 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for high speed and agile cruising using 180 mm compatible freeride skates. We believe it is the highest performance 4x110 urban frame on the market. If you are looking for the ultimate in urban cruising, or you are a skater with a very large boot size, then you will love this frame.
New orders will ship in 3-5 business days when in stock. If out of stock in our store please check with our dealers who often have them available.
We recommend this frame for supportive boots with 180 mm mounting. If you do not see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4x110, 3x125
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Enchanced Flat configuration for 3x125 setup
- Has a very subtle micro-rocker - feels like a worn-in flat setup
- Compatible with bullet profile wheels only
- Internally bridged for stiffness
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels with supportive boot
- Recommended for boot sizes 42 (270 mm foot length) and above
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots - ask if you don't see your skate listed)
- Boot should have fully threaded 7-hole mounting plates for best centering
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts; Rollerblade Twister Edge*, Rollerblade RB*
- Not recommended for: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro MT Plus, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- *165 mm mounting is possible using round hole in rear, but frame will be rear-biased on skates that do not have 7-hole plates. The frame will NOT be perfectly centered with 165 mm mounting. However, this additional hole works well for Rollerblade Twister Edge and RB boots, which inherently have forward biased mounting.
- Wheelbase: 333 mm
- Brake compatibility: FR 3W 110/125 Heel Brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 368 grams, without spacers and axles
Have a question? Check the FAQ.
Need help choosing a frame? Take our Frame Quiz.
4x110 the Cadillac of frames!!!
On 4x110 the unity triangle of speed, stability and agility all comes together!!! The rocker is noticeable but not twitchy, it allows you to get away from the rail road track feeling that you sometimes get on a flat 4x110 frame. You do not feel glued to the ground and are able to round out shorter radius turns! And for those of you curious about 3x125 but afraid about committing, the almost unnoticeable amount of rocker you get with the 3x125 set up, feels like a set of dialed in wheels right from the get go!!! 3x125 will get you up to speed and keep you at speed to crush any previous personal best you had set!!!